Provided leadership for the school’s entire athletic wrestling program through the ongoing development, implementation and improvement of specific sport coached.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assists the head coach with instructing students in the rules, regulations, equipment, and
techniques of the sport.
Must fulfill 8 contact hours of professional development.
District level mtgs –4hrs;
School level mtgs – 3hrs;
Outside mtgs/Clinics –1hr
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Student-Athletes and Assistant wrestling coaches
1. Must possess a four-year college degree and be contracted by the KCPS Board of Education for the school year as a full or part time teacher or 1-3 years of coaching experience.
2. Knowledge of particular sport (philosophy & coaching)
3. Must successfully complete the MSHSAA/NFHS Coaching Principles Course and Sports First Aid Courses.
4. A strong commitment to the student-athlete concept and working knowledge of all collegiate eligibility center regulations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job requires that the employee be able to:
Sit, stand, walk, speak, hear, use hands, fingers, reach with hands and fingers; bend, stoop, and lift objects of at least 25 pounds.
Tagged as: Coach, Teacher, Trainer
Welcome to the University of North Texas System, or UNT World as we like to call ourselves. UNT World includes...Apply For This Job
LOCATION: STARTING SALARY RANGE: ACCOUNTABLE TO: All Schools $42,200 Principal Appropriate Certification Requirements Hold a valid Arizona teaching certificate(A.R.S §...Apply For This Job
Position will be offered as either a 1st semester long-term substitute position or a 1st semester contract teaching position dependent...Apply For This Job
Description/Job Summary The shift is Tuesday through Saturday 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN THE LEHIGH...Apply For This Job
Peace Valley Charter School is seeking a Spanish educator for grades K-4 who is enthusiastic about Waldorf education, experience with...Apply For This Job
PACE is seeking applicants with interest or experience in the field of Education. This Senior Job Coach will work with...Apply For This Job