Provided leadership for the school’s entire athletic wrestling program through the ongoing development, implementation and improvement of specific sport coached.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assists the head coach with instructing students in the rules, regulations, equipment, and
techniques of the sport.
Must fulfill 8 contact hours of professional development.
District level mtgs –4hrs;
School level mtgs – 3hrs;
Outside mtgs/Clinics –1hr
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Student-Athletes and Assistant wrestling coaches
1. Must possess a four-year college degree and be contracted by the KCPS Board of Education for the school year as a full or part time teacher or 1-3 years of coaching experience.
2. Knowledge of particular sport (philosophy & coaching)
3. Must successfully complete the MSHSAA/NFHS Coaching Principles Course and Sports First Aid Courses.
4. A strong commitment to the student-athlete concept and working knowledge of all collegiate eligibility center regulations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job requires that the employee be able to:
Sit, stand, walk, speak, hear, use hands, fingers, reach with hands and fingers; bend, stoop, and lift objects of at least 25 pounds.
Tagged as: Coach, Teacher, Trainer
Christ Church Episcopal School seeks exceptional candidates for the role of Middle School Physical Education teacher and Middle and Upper...Apply For This Job
Description: KinderCare Education is the nation’s leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a...Apply For This Job
Educate students by planning, developing, and delivering a course of study according to student learning objectives, district/building curriculum guidelines and...Apply For This Job
FINE ARTS TEACHER ELEMENTARYThe purpose of this position is to have an individual who can provide instruction to students in...Apply For This Job
Department: Youth Center Job Status: Reports To: Youth Center Director Job Type: Position Supervises: Teacher Assistants and Program Volunteers Work...Apply For This Job
We are looking for an assistant teacher to join our team!! Monday – Friday…playing with kids and teaching them all...Apply For This Job