GOALS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Carry out the objectives of the basketball program as Head Coach as outlined by the Athletic Director.
2. Fulfill administrative, program coordination, and developmental duties.
3. Instruct participants in individual, group and team techniques, tactics, and physical training.
4. To implement teaching and coaching philosophies consistent with the KBSD and the WIAA mission.
1. Possess current First Aid/CPR cards. Be versed in preventative health and training standards.
2. Meet and maintain coaching standards as determined by the KBSD and the WIAA.
3. High School Diploma or GED.
4. Prior coaching experience at the high school level.
1. Demonstrated short and long-term organization and management skills.
2. Three current recommendations.
3. Demonstrated evidence of being a positive role model.
4. Clearly defined philosophy for the coaching level applied for.
5. Evidence of effective public relations.
6. Collegiate level experience as player or coach preferred.
7. Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and communicate with assistant coaches, student-athletes, parents, other coaches, administrators, and the community as a whole.
8. Evidence of WIAA certification, and compliance with WIAA and District policies, rules, and regulations.
Application Procedure: In-District staff must submit a on-line application or letter of interest by 3:00 p.m. (PST) on or before the closing date or until filled.
Out-of-District applicants, in addition to addressing the qualifications in a letter of interest must also complete the District application, submit three letters of current recommendation and be prepared to provide evidence of coaching experience.
The Kiona-Benton City School District is an equal opportunity employer.
Kiona-Benton City School District does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, honorably discharged veteran or military status, sexual orientation including gender expression or identity, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Any inquiries regarding compliance procedures may be directed to the School District’s Title IX Officer, Title II and Section 504 Coordinator, the District’s Special Services Director, at 1105 Dale Ave., Benton City, WA 99320; contact number (509)588-2021. A copy of the district’s appeal/grievance procedure is available upon request from the District Office (WAC 392-190-060). Verification of identity, United States work authorization, and Washington State Patrol/Federal Bureau of Investigation fingerprint process must be completed before employment commences (pursuant to RCW 28A.400) Candidate selected will be employed on a temporary basis subject to completion of the background check.
Tagged as: Coach, Teacher, Trainer
Job Description Teacher Assistant (2 positions available) (6 hours) Position Type: Full-time Job Category: Instructional Support > Paraprofessional / IA...Apply For This Job
The Cookie Corner is looking to hire a motivated, reliable Teacher/ Assistant to inspire and be part of a great...Apply For This Job
Overview of Position This is a stipend position $3,668.74 Under the direction of the building Principal and with direction from...Apply For This Job
Job Description (see attached) Salary Schdeule (see attached) MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Kentucky certification appropriate to the grade level and curricular assignment...Apply For This Job
The Goddard School has provided the best childhood preparation for social and academic success for over 30 years across 500...Apply For This Job
High School Drama Teacher – Qualified Candidate Under Consideration JOB STATUS: OPEN POSTING DATE: 04/16/2020 CLOSING DATE: 04/23/2020 04:00 PM...Apply For This Job