Possible Middle School Communication Arts Teacher for the 2020-21 school year.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must hold proper certification according to
state of Missouri.
REPORTS TO: Principal and/or other Supervisor
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: New teachers 193 days; returning teachers 188 days with benefits provided according to the Park Hill School District and Park Hill National Education Association Agreement.
JOB GOAL: To assist students in learning the appropriate
matter, skills and/or attitudes that will contribute to their development as responsible citizens.
1. Participates in curriculum review and design.
2. Employs a variety of effective instructional strategies consistent with lesson objectives.
3. Diagnoses and evaluates student abilities and progress in a timely and consistent manner.
4. Monitors student progress and adjusts instruction accordingly.
5. Plans a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of the students.
6. Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning.
7. Assesses the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provides progress reports as required.
8. Refers student for alternative services as provided by the Park Hill School District (ESL, Reading, Special Reading).
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Abides by Missouri statutes, school board policies and regulations.
2. Attends meetings and performs duties as assigned by administrators or supervisors.
3. Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
4. Maintains accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law, district policy and administrative regulation.
Tagged as: Coach, Teacher, Trainer
All certified jobs will be posted for at least one week. Depending on the size of the applicant pool, postings...Apply For This Job
Description: Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow. They...Apply For This Job
The duties include but are not limited to: Monitors instruction and coaches teachers in using effective teaching strategies. Works with...Apply For This Job
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government...Apply For This Job
Job Descriptions are included in our District Personnel Policies which are posted on our website here. RESPONSIBILITIES: EXPERIENCE: QUALIFICATIONS: SALARY:...Apply For This Job
*Please specify job location when you apply. The Teacher Aide is responsible for supporting the Teacher and/or Teacher Assistant in...Apply For This Job