ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Conduct practices which place emphasis on the importance of teamwork, skill development, learning rules and strategies, and student-athlete improvement.
2. Engage in academic monitoring with teachers, counselors, and other academic support staff. Coaches will also ensure that student-athletes attend the required study hall.
3. Supervise student-athletes before, during, and after practices and contests, including in locker rooms, on busses and at all other times. The coach will be at all practices and games on time and not leave until all student-athletes have left.
4. Assume responsibility for constant care of equipment and inventory being used. Inspect all athletic equipment and facilities (verify inventory) and submit documentation to Athletic Director/Principal.
5. Conduct team and self in an ethical manner during practices and contests, always exemplifying the highest standards of sportsmanship (LEADERSHIP AND SIDELINE SPORTSMANSHIP SHOULD BE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY, SO AS TO MODEL TO THE PARTICIPANTS THE DESIRED TYPE OF BEHAVIOR).
6. Follow through on all required paperwork including, rosters, physicals, insurance forms, and parent consent forms.
7. Work with the Principal to provide a solid program.
8. Continue professional growth through clinics and professional publications.
9. Responsible for all aspects of:
internal & external promotion of specific sport and needs
The supervision of an effective assistant coach.
10. Has full responsibility for all aspects of the program.
11. Promote student athlete’s accomplishments academically and athletically.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Student-Athletes and Assistant Coach(s)
1. Must possess a four-year college degree and be contracted by the KCMSD Board of Education for the school year as a full or part time teacher or 1-3 years of coaching experience.
2. Knowledge of particular sport (philosophy & coaching)
3. Must successfully complete the MSHSAA/NFHS Coaching Principles Course and Sports First Aid Courses.
4. A strong commitment to the student-athlete concept and working knowledge of all collegiate eligibility center regulations.
Employed as a teacher or administrator in the school in which the candidate applies for a coaching position;
PHYSICAL DEMANDS:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job requires that the employee be able to:
Sit, stand, walk, speak, hear, use hands, fingers, reach with hands and fingers; bend, stoop, and lift objects of at least 25 pounds.
Central Middle School
$3,000.00 – $3,000.00 / Per Year
Tagged as: Coach, Teacher, Trainer
Implements all aspects of preschool curriculum in a classroom of 17-20 children, completes screenings, assessments, etc. as required. Updates parents...Apply For This Job
Applicants must support our Statement of Faith and be an active Christian. You must submit your personal testimony with your...Apply For This Job
Maple Leaf Children’s Center is a Four STARS Pre-kindergarten program located in Thetford, Vermont. We are looking for an individual...Apply For This Job
Duties Summary This position is part of the Kayenta Community School, Bureau of Indian Education. As a Teacher (Science) you...Apply For This Job
Looking for an experienced School Age teacher. Must have at least 2 yrs of continuous childcare experience in a School...Apply For This Job
Our schools are growing…Come be a part of our amazing school family! We are now hiring a Teachers Looking for...Apply For This Job