Behavior Special Education Teacher for the 2020-21 school year
POSITION TITLE: Teacher
QUALIFICATIONS: Must hold proper certification according to
state of Missouri.
REPORTS TO: Principal and/or other Supervisor
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: New teachers 191 days; returning teachers 188 days with benefits provided according to the Park Hill School District and Park Hill National Education Association Agreement.
JOB GOAL: To assist students in learning the appropriate
matter, skills and/or attitudes that will contribute to their development as responsible citizens.
1. Participates in curriculum review and design.
2. Employs a variety of effective instructional strategies consistent with lesson objectives.
3. Diagnoses and evaluates student abilities and progress in a timely and consistent manner.
4. Monitors student progress and adjusts instruction accordingly.
5. Plans a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of the students.
6. Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning.
7. Assesses the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provides progress reports as required.
8. Refers student for alternative services as provided by the Park Hill School District (ESL, Reading, Special Reading).
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Abides by Missouri statutes, school board policies and
2. Attends meetings and performs duties as assigned by administrators or supervisors.
3. Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
4. Maintains accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law, district policy and administrative regulation
Tagged as: Coach, Teacher, Trainer
Position Type: Teacher: Expert/Teacher Expert Date Posted: 8/13/2020 Location: NORTH STAR ELEMENTARY Bargaining Unit: AEAWork Year: 182 Days per year...Apply For This Job
Position Type: Athletics/Head Coach Date Posted: 4/22/2020 Location: Mountlake Terrace High School Date Available: 20-21 school year Closing Date: Open...Apply For This Job
High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor Degree preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor Degree preferred. What to bring to...Apply For This Job
Under general supervision teaches, instructs and imparts knowledge on life skills development training for children, adolescents, adults, and families to...Apply For This Job
Description: Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow. They...Apply For This Job
Job Description Primary Purpose: Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences designed to help them fulfill their potential for...Apply For This Job