Behavior Special Education Teacher for the 2020-21 school year
POSITION TITLE: Teacher
QUALIFICATIONS: Must hold proper certification according to
state of Missouri.
REPORTS TO: Principal and/or other Supervisor
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: New teachers 191 days; returning teachers 188 days with benefits provided according to the Park Hill School District and Park Hill National Education Association Agreement.
JOB GOAL: To assist students in learning the appropriate
matter, skills and/or attitudes that will contribute to their development as responsible citizens.
1. Participates in curriculum review and design.
2. Employs a variety of effective instructional strategies consistent with lesson objectives.
3. Diagnoses and evaluates student abilities and progress in a timely and consistent manner.
4. Monitors student progress and adjusts instruction accordingly.
5. Plans a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of the students.
6. Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning.
7. Assesses the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provides progress reports as required.
8. Refers student for alternative services as provided by the Park Hill School District (ESL, Reading, Special Reading).
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Abides by Missouri statutes, school board policies and
2. Attends meetings and performs duties as assigned by administrators or supervisors.
3. Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
4. Maintains accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law, district policy and administrative regulation
Tagged as: Coach, Teacher, Trainer
The Sylvan Learning Center is a tutoring company that provides personalized instruction for students in grades Pre-Kindergarten through High School....Apply For This Job
Do you love helping your students learn, explore and achieve their full potential? Do you want to have control over...Apply For This Job
Job Description Job Details Description Description WHO ARE WE? K12 About us K12 Produces Results Kudos and Honors thinkTANK12 Get...Apply For This Job
Description:Head Coach for Robotics at Staley High School. Job Goal:To help each participating student achieve a high level of skill,...Apply For This Job
We are looking for capable Teachers/Tutors to work with a delightful family of 3 gifted children ages 4, 5 and...Apply For This Job
As an outreach of Horizon Presbyterian Church, God’s Garden Preschool is dedicated to providing a positive and supportive Christian learning...Apply For This Job