Brecksville Cooperative Preschool
Assistant Teacher Job Posting
The Brecksville Cooperative Preschool is organized and administered by parents and staffed by quality teachers. We are seeking an Assistant Teacher who embraces this cooperative and play-based approach to learning.
The person selected for this position shall be responsible for assisting the Lead Teachers in the overall supervision of the 2-day Preschool and 3-day Pre-Kindergarten classrooms. Hours are Monday-Friday, approximately 8:45am-11:45am. September-May, with some required additional hours.
Under the supervision of the President of the Board and in partnership with the Lead Teachers from each class, the Assistant Teacher responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
*Help maintain a safe, orderly, and appealing environment in the
classroom and gym/music room, as well as, on the outdoor
* Assist in implementing the daily program/lesson plans along with the Lead Teachers and Parent Helpers.
* Maintain a professional and caring attitude when working and
communicating with each child, family and teacher.
* Assume Teacher responsibilities for class supervision when Lead Teacher is absent.
* Pursue continuing education through readings, in service,
workshops, and classroom experience.
* Attend and participate in all Enrollment Open Houses and the All-School General Meetings.
* Attend required trainings and meet requirements to fulfill the SUTQ standards.
-Experience working in a childcare center or with young children and possess knowledge of basic early childhood development.
-Emotional stability and commitment to providing a supportive, nurturing environment for young children and their families.
-This person should also have the personality and ability to help provide leadership and stability for program continuity.
– Obtain a current TB test and CPR/ First Aid/Child Abuse Training before September.
– Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education, or other school-related experience preferred
$14-$18 per hour
Please submit Resume, Cover Letter and 3 References by May 1, 2020
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Tagged as: Coach, Teacher, Trainer
Teach Part-time Online! Seeking temporary, part-time online learning instructors in all certification areas to support the MORIC virtual learning service....Apply For This Job
The YMCA of Downtown Manchester is seeking an outgoing, reliable, and dedicated Wellness Coach (current personal training certification and CPR/AED...Apply For This Job
This person will oversee our girls JV soccer program. They will also assist with the varsity team....Apply For This Job
Arkadelphia Public Schools is seeking a Head Football Coach for the 2020-21 school year. Other duties to be determined....Apply For This Job
Summary The Associate Teacher provides daily care to children in HS/EHS classroom using appropriate child guidance techniques and building responsive...Apply For This Job
Position Type: Elementary Special Education Teacher Date Posted: 5/26/2020 Location: Various Buildings Date Available: August 2020 Closing Date: 06/09/2020 District:...Apply For This Job