Please apply at www.confluenceacademy.org
Job Title: Cheer Coach
Supervisor: Athletic Director
Job Summary Position is responsible for coaching student athletes in game strategies and techniques to prepare them for athletic competition. Position motivates student athletes to develop an appreciation of the sport. Confluence Preparatory Academy utilizes off site facilities for both practices and games.
1. Attends organizational meetings for team prospects and encourages potential athletes to participate in the sport.
2. Assesses player’s skills and makes suggestions to head coach on assignment to team positions.
3. Implements a regular practice schedule that provides practice time for both individual and team development.
4. Coaches and instructs players, individually or in groups, regarding the rules, safety, and character development needed to succeed.
5. Follows established procedures in the event of an athlete’s injury.
6. Conferences with parents/guardians, as necessary, regarding the athletic performance of their student.
7. Follows state, regional, and district regulations governing the athletic program.
8. Models sports-like behavior and maintains appropriate conduct towards players, officials, and spectators.
9. Acts as a team representative and promotes the sport by communicating with the news media, booster clubs, service clubs, and other organizations.
10. Follows established procedures for the proper care, maintenance, and requisitioning of equipment, supplies, and uniforms.
11. Participates in special activities to include parent’s night, banquets, award nights, and pep assemblies.
12. Models nondiscriminatory practices in all activities.
1. Attends staff development meetings, clinics, and other professional activities to improve coaching performance.
2. Performs any other related duties as assigned by the school principal, athletic director, or other appropriate administrators.
Job Specifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified, to perform the essential functions.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Must have the ability to stand for extended periods of time; exhibit manual dexterity to dial a telephone, see and read a computer screen and printed material with or without vision aids; hear and understand speech at normal levels, outdoors and on the telephone; speak in audible tones so that others may understand clearly; physical agility to lift up to 25 pounds to shoulder height and 50 pounds to waist height; and to bend, to stoop, to sit on the floor, to climb stairs, to walk and to reach overhead.
Job Type: Part-time
Tagged as: Coach, Teacher, Trainer
Job Description Head JV2 Volleyball Coach / Liberty High School / Date Needed: ASAP General Duties: Support the Hillsboro School...Apply For This Job
STEM^ Academy is seeking a High School Teacher for its Valley Glen campus. The successful candidate will have a suitable...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Child Care Teacher – Immediate Openings! Not all HEROES wear capes some TEACH! Join our team of teachers...Apply For This Job
TEACHER ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION Minimum requirements are graduation from high school or GED, and some experience working with children of...Apply For This Job
Northern California Youth and Family Programs is seeking to hire two 40hr per week positions through AmeriCorps as educational tutors...Apply For This Job
We are at Source of Wisdom Academy looking for Bilingual School teacher for private school in Gresham area. Candidate must...Apply For This Job