Essential Job Functions:
2. Shares effective instructional strategies with teachers both individually and through in-service workshops; assist with lesson planning and delivery of instruction, observes teachers in the classroom; makes recommendations for improvement in performance as appropriate; offers advice and assistance as needed.
3. Assists teachers and school administrators in meeting expectations identified in the iZone Standard of Quality Framework. Assists teachers and school administrators in meeting identified goals in instruction and maintains on-going communication with teachers and school leadership as appropriate.
4. Collaborates with teachers to build a knowledge base of Literacy, Math, or Science standards and repertoire of teaching skills to improve student achievement.
5. Keeps abreast of developments in curriculum, instruction, educational/content area research and assists in determining their appropriateness for implementation at the school level.
6. Analyzes state and district assessment data to help target professional development needs; designs, plans and implements school and individual-level professional development opportunities addressing instructional content, curriculum, instructional methods, and assessment in the classroom.
7. Reviews assessment data and assists with development of long-term literacy, math, or science plans for assigned schools. Works collaboratively with grade level teams, teacher leaders, or curriculum focus group sessions.
8. Communicates instructional best practices with school leadership to provide maximum teacher effectiveness.
9. Leads analysis of data related to student achievement in Literacy, Math, or Science and supports staff in using this data in instructional decision making.
10. Submits required documentation of instructional support provided to schools for the improvement of teaching and learning at assigned school(s). Compiles data for and prepares various statistical, administrative and professional reports as required.
11. Attends training, conferences, workshops and meetings as appropriate to enhance job knowledge and skills.
12. Performs other related duties as assigned or directed.
Degree Equivalency Formula:
Bachelor’s Degree= 4 years plus required years of experience.
Master’s Degree= 2 years plus required years of experience. Where Master’s degrees are required, years for Bachelor’s Degrees must be included.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Tagged as: Coach, Teacher, Trainer
Looking for rewarding part-time work? Love children? Available to work afternoons? Put your energy and enthusiasm to work at Primrose...Apply For This Job
GENERAL PURPOSE Perform a variety of working level day-to-day pre-school duties in the pre-school program at the Clearfield City Aquatic...Apply For This Job
Terms of Employment: Remainder of 2020-2021 School Year 187 Days Per School Year Minimum Qualifications: Must possess an Associate’s Degree...Apply For This Job
Purpose: The CREC Teacher Residency Program is a proposed alternate route to elementary certification program focused on increasing minority teachers...Apply For This Job
Preschool Early Childhood Teacher Teaching Tree Early Childhood Learning Center is a high quality non-profit early childhood learning program in...Apply For This Job
Big Blue Marble Academy (“BBMA”) is searching for a career-minded educator with the desire to lead children into the 21st...Apply For This Job