Essential Job Functions:
2. Shares effective instructional strategies with teachers both individually and through in-service workshops; assist with lesson planning and delivery of instruction, observes teachers in the classroom; makes recommendations for improvement in performance as appropriate; offers advice and assistance as needed.
3. Assists teachers and school administrators in meeting expectations identified in the iZone Standard of Quality Framework. Assists teachers and school administrators in meeting identified goals in instruction and maintains on-going communication with teachers and school leadership as appropriate.
4. Collaborates with teachers to build a knowledge base of Literacy, Math, or Science standards and repertoire of teaching skills to improve student achievement.
5. Keeps abreast of developments in curriculum, instruction, educational/content area research and assists in determining their appropriateness for implementation at the school level.
6. Analyzes state and district assessment data to help target professional development needs; designs, plans and implements school and individual-level professional development opportunities addressing instructional content, curriculum, instructional methods, and assessment in the classroom.
7. Reviews assessment data and assists with development of long-term literacy, math, or science plans for assigned schools. Works collaboratively with grade level teams, teacher leaders, or curriculum focus group sessions.
8. Communicates instructional best practices with school leadership to provide maximum teacher effectiveness.
9. Leads analysis of data related to student achievement in Literacy, Math, or Science and supports staff in using this data in instructional decision making.
10. Submits required documentation of instructional support provided to schools for the improvement of teaching and learning at assigned school(s). Compiles data for and prepares various statistical, administrative and professional reports as required.
11. Attends training, conferences, workshops and meetings as appropriate to enhance job knowledge and skills.
12. Performs other related duties as assigned or directed.
Degree Equivalency Formula:
Bachelor’s Degree= 4 years plus required years of experience.
Master’s Degree= 2 years plus required years of experience. Where Master’s degrees are required, years for Bachelor’s Degrees must be included.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Tagged as: Coach, Teacher, Trainer
Hello! We look forward to meeting with you! Please read over requirements to see if you meet them. We are...Apply For This Job
Job Description(attached) Salary Schedule (Attached) ($43,128.63 – $87,098.99 ) MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Kentucky certification appropriate to the grade level and curricular...Apply For This Job
JOB DESCRIPTION AND POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Penn State Intercollegiate Athletics, a Division 1 and Big Ten Conference Institution is seeking a...Apply For This Job
Job Title: High School Assistant CoachPay Grade: Refer to Coaching/Extra Duty Salary Schedule Revised Date: January 31, 2009 Summary of...Apply For This Job
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: · Promote and support the cognitive, physical, social and emotional development of children through the provision...Apply For This Job
Description: Father Lopez Catholic High School, a private Roman Catholic high school located in Daytona Beach, Florida is currently accepting...Apply For This Job