International Montessori Academy is a private school serving Toddlers through Fifth Grade across three campuses in Bellevue and Seattle, Washington. IMA presents a broad range of multi-lingual experiences by blending the foundations of Montessori practices with language immersion. IMA offers bilingual and full immersion programs in English, Spanish, Japanese and Mandarin to foster the development of a world language.
o Toddler Programming: 15 months – 2 ½ years old
o Primary Programming: 2 ½ – 6 years old
o Elementary Programming: 1st – 5th Grade
West Bellevue Campus: Toddler, Primary and Elementary Programming
2227 112th Avenue NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
Eastgate Campus: Toddler and Primary Programming
14929 SE Allen Road, Bellevue, WA 98006
Capitol Hill Campus: Toddler and Primary Programming
1715 E. Olive Way, Seattle, WA 98102
An IMA teacher is highly motivated, passionate, and excited about supporting children as they grow and develop.
IMA is seeking to hire a Lead Primary Teacher for the current school year at the West Bellevue Campus. Looking for an applicant that is available to begin by May 1, 2020.
This Lead position is in a Chinese Bilingual classroom. The Lead Teacher will speak and engage in English while the Assistant Teacher in the classroom will bring in Chinese as the language of immersion.
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· High school diploma required
· Fluent in English, Native language of English preferred
· Experience working with children in a school/childcare program for at least 1 year. Experience as a Lead Montessori Teacher for at least 1 year preferred.
· Primary Montessori Certification Required
· Please communicate if you have an specified visa or OPT requirements IMA needs to accommodate upon hire
SCHEDULE AND BENEFITS
· Full-Time position, Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
· Competitive monthly salary
· Benefits include Medical, Dental, enrollment in 401(k)
· Paid vacation, holidays and time off in alignment with the school calendar and breaks
· Paid sick time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 to $42,000.00 /month
Tagged as: Coach, Teacher, Trainer
Position Type: Middle School Teaching/Language Arts Date Posted: 6/9/2020 Location: HIGHLAND MIDDLE SCHOOL Closing Date: 06/24/2020 Days: 187/7 MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Preschool Teacher Woodstock, GA Cadence Education is currently in search of our next Preschool Teacher at Sunbrook Academy...Apply For This Job
2020-2021 Autism Teacher – Centennial HS – (200003E2) View job description below for full details & minimum position requirements. https://ccsd.net/employees/resources/pdf/desc/lp/special_education_generalist_self_contained.pdf...Apply For This Job
Bismarck Public Schools is accepting applications for Substitute Teachers. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we may assign guest teachers to...Apply For This Job
JOB SUMMARY: This is a .33 teaching position responsible for designing and implementing learning strategies for students. This position plays...Apply For This Job
Bullhead City Elementary School District is seeking a highly qualified Special Education Resource Teacher at Diamondback Elementary. The Bullhead City...Apply For This Job