Motor Coach Operator Job Description
CDL Class A or B with passenger and air brake endorsement preferred, not required. Candidates who possess a regular driver’s license with a clean, safe driving record will also be given consideration for company provided CDL training.
· Drive vehicles over specified routes or to specified destinations according to time schedules, complying with traffic regulations to ensure that passengers have a smooth and safe ride.
· Inspect vehicles, and check fuel, oil, and water levels prior to departure. If needed add appropriate fluids for safe operation of the vehicle.
· Assist passengers, such as elderly or disabled individuals, on and off bus, ensure they are seated properly, help carry baggage, and answer questions about bus schedules or routes.
· Record information, such as cash receipts and ticket fares, and maintain manifest.
· Maintain cleanliness of bus or motor coach.
· Ability to obtain, possess, and maintain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL). Class B including Air Brakes and Passenger endorsements as a minimum.
· Ability to obtain a valid DOT medical certificate
· Registered with the Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse (DACH) as a Driver- only if a current CDL or CLP holder.
· Ability to load / unload baggage and package express by hand up to a weight permissible by existing tariffs, usually considered to be 100 lbs.
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (80% paid by employer)
· FREE Life Insurance
· 401(k) Employer Match
· Paid Time Off
· Uniform Allowance after 1 year of service.
Our company utilizes the E-VERIFY system for authorization of employment.
Burlington Trailways encourages U.S. Veterans to apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage ALL qualified person(s) to apply online at http://burlingtontrailways.com/about-us/employment/
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Tagged as: Coach, Teacher, Trainer
Position Type: Certificated Transfer/Teacher/ESA Date Posted: 6/18/2020 Location: Meadowdale Middle School Closing Date: 06/24/2020 IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR INTERNAL TRANSFER APPLICANTS:...Apply For This Job
Community Charter School of Cambridge (CCSC) is a public charter school that serves students in grades 6-12. Focusing on post-secondary...Apply For This Job
Overview: This position supports the work of the Y, a leading nonprofit committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy...Apply For This Job
* Are you looking for a fun filled opportunity to use your passion in educating children in a quality early...Apply For This Job
POSITION SUMMARY: The person selected for this position will be under the direct supervision of the School Age & Camp...Apply For This Job
Description: Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow. They...Apply For This Job