Motor Coach Operator Job Description
CDL Class A or B with passenger and air brake endorsement preferred, not required. Candidates who possess a regular driver’s license with a clean, safe driving record will also be given consideration for company provided CDL training.
· Drive vehicles over specified routes or to specified destinations according to time schedules, complying with traffic regulations to ensure that passengers have a smooth and safe ride.
· Inspect vehicles, and check fuel, oil, and water levels prior to departure. If needed add appropriate fluids for safe operation of the vehicle.
· Assist passengers, such as elderly or disabled individuals, on and off bus, ensure they are seated properly, help carry baggage, and answer questions about bus schedules or routes.
· Record information, such as cash receipts and ticket fares, and maintain manifest.
· Maintain cleanliness of bus or motor coach.
· Ability to obtain, possess, and maintain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL). Class B including Air Brakes and Passenger endorsements as a minimum.
· Ability to obtain a valid DOT medical certificate
· Registered with the Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse (DACH) as a Driver- only if a current CDL or CLP holder.
· Ability to load / unload baggage and package express by hand up to a weight permissible by existing tariffs, usually considered to be 100 lbs.
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (80% paid by employer)
· FREE Life Insurance
· 401(k) Employer Match
· Paid Time Off
· Uniform Allowance after 1 year of service.
Our company utilizes the E-VERIFY system for authorization of employment.
Burlington Trailways encourages U.S. Veterans to apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage ALL qualified person(s) to apply online at http://burlingtontrailways.com/about-us/employment/
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Tagged as: Coach, Teacher, Trainer
Teacher Assistant/Instructional Paraprofessional High School for college-bound learning disabled. Fall 2020. Full-time/Full benefits. Assist with small, grade level departmentalized classes,...Apply For This Job
Job no: 492866 Division: Extended Instruction Department: Tutoring Services Advertised: Jun 02 2020 MST Reports To: Supervisor, Tutoring Services Position...Apply For This Job
Description: KinderCare Education is the nation’s leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a...Apply For This Job
MUST HAVE: Child Care Experience! Description: Responsible for the daily planning, management, and supervision of the classroom and children. Generally,...Apply For This Job
Reads NCAA Rules Manual, NCAA News, Conference Manual, University Catalog, Inter/Intra-department memos, communications from prospects, peers, and alumni. Composes department...Apply For This Job
Riverside Military Academy is accepting applications for an High School Math teacher for the 2020-2021 academic year. Qualified candidates must...Apply For This Job