Reports to: Principal
The teacher will implement into daily student instruction an appropriate educational curriculum. The teacher will create and maintain an educational atmosphere that encourages effective student learning and supports school and CASLV programs and goals. This person will be expected to adhere to the CASLV Professional Standards for Licensed Employees and report directly to the school site administrator.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of Essential Duties and Responsibilities is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
1. Administer appropriate CASLV curriculum which is aligned with the Nevada State Standards.
2. Ensure the opportunity for all students to learn in a supportive environment.
3. Create and maintain a positive, orderly, and academically focused learning condition in the instructional environment.
4. Develop and implement the Components of an Effective Lesson for instruction.
5. Analyze student progress and provide appropriate instruction.
6. Provide a classroom management/discipline plan ensuring safety at all times.
7. Ensure assessment regulations and guidelines are followed at all times.
8. Develop a classroom climate that promotes positive learning conditions.
9. Work professionally with administration, staff, parents, and community.
10. Integrate technology into the instructional program.
11. Participate in other job-related duties and activities related to the position as assigned.
1. Demonstrate knowledge, skill, and ability to provide instruction in an elementary classroom.
2. Work cooperatively with students, parents, peers, administration, and community members.
3. Guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals.
4. Establish and communicate clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects.
5. Employ a variety of instructional techniques and strategies aligned with instructional objectives, in order to meet the needs of all students.
6. Participate as an active member with other faculty and staff.
7. Maintain accurate and complete records as required by law and CASLV policy.
8. Maintain and improve professional competence.
9. Communicate effectively both written and orally.
10. Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the principal.
Tagged as: Coach, Teacher, Trainer
We are looking for a warm, compassionate and energetic teacher’s assistant to join our team.The Candidate should have experience working...Apply For This Job
To Apply: www.lewistonpublicschools.org Application Resume Cover Letter Transcripts Gaps in employment 3 Letters of reference Maine Certification/Fingerprinting Salary: $4,244 per...Apply For This Job
Job Description Education needed: Edu 119 plus semester hours Job Responsibilities: Planning and executing educational program of age appropriate activities...Apply For This Job
Description: Florida Coastal Prep is now accepting applications for (1) Strength and Conditioning Coach for the 2020-21 academic year. This...Apply For This Job
Duluth Premier Academy is open and offering Summer camps for rising pre-k through rising 5th graders. We take the health...Apply For This Job
Must have a knowledge of Early Childhood. Skilled in lesson planning and creating a loving age appropriate learning environment for...Apply For This Job