PT (80% of FT) – Lower / Middle School SPANISH TEACHER
· The Spanish Teacher will report to the Lower School Principal
· Ursuline Academy is currently seeking a part-time Lower / Middle School Spanish Teacher who will be responsible for teaching a group of children in beginning and intermediate Spanish language, planning to meet the needs of the entire group as well as individual children.
· A teacher in the Lower / Middle School works in a collaborative environment, planning and cooperating with all colleagues and administration.
The ideal candidate:
DUTIES (Include but are not limited to):
· Teaching Spanish to Lower and Middle school children.
· Actively uphold the school policies and procedures detailed in the Employee Handbook and Faculty Handbook
· Use a variety of assessment tools to evaluate student learning, including formative & summative assessment
· Attend school liturgies, prayer services, and retreats and other mission-directed events or activities, graduation (US only), Back to School Nights, Conferences, Open Houses, school-sponsored extracurricular events, pep rallies, assemblies, community meetings, special events, etc. and chaperone as required
· Write specific, individual, and constructive comments on report cards/progress reports
· Actively communicate with students & families within 24 hours when students’ performance is of concern
· Model professional qualities of discretion, confidentiality, and respect through interpersonal relationships with colleagues, students, and families
Salary / Benefits
· Commensurate with experience and education
· Generous benefits package offered
· For additional information on Ursuline Academy, visit our website at www.ursuline.org
· Ursuline Academy is only accepting electronic applications.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Tagged as: Coach, Teacher, Trainer
We are looking for a qualified Preschool Teacher Assisant to prepare small children for kindergarten by easing them into organized...Apply For This Job
Looking for a Science Teacher for one afternoon a week, teaching a 3rd-4th class and a 5th-6th class, in a...Apply For This Job
Position Type: Middle School Teaching/Science Date Posted: 5/18/2020 Location: Zia Middle School Closing Date: 05/22/2020 Minimum Qualifications: 1. Bachelor’s and/or...Apply For This Job
NOW HIRING TEACHERS (PART-TIME) for K-12 Education and/or SAT/ACT and Subject Tutoring for subjects such as English, History, Algebra I...Apply For This Job
Title Full-Time Math Teacher Location Sacred Heart Academy Description Sacred Heart Academy, a Catholic all-girls, International Baccalaureate (IB) school and...Apply For This Job
Description: Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow. They...Apply For This Job