QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
BASIC FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Plans a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests and abilities of students.
2. Evaluates student progress on a regular basis and prepares progress reports.
3. Instructs pupils in citizenship, basic communications skills and other general elements of the course of study common to all teachers, as specified in state law and administrative regulations and procedures of the district.
4. Provides individual, small, and/or large group instruction, whenever appropriate, in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of pupils with varying intellectual and special abilities.
5. Instructs pupils in proper care and use of textbooks, equipment and materials.
6. Establishes and maintains standards of pupil behavior needed to provide and orderly and productive environment.
7. Selects and requisitions books, instructional materials, equipment, aids, and maintains required inventory records.
8. Develops instructional plans and organizes class time to provide a balanced program of instruction
9. Develops and maintains professional competence through participation in in-service education activities provided by the district and in self-selected professional growth activities.
10. Supervises out-of classroom activities for pupils during the assigned working day, as required.
11. Plans and coordinates the work of aides, teacher assistants, and other paraprofessionals.
12. Identifies pupil’s needs and cooperates with other professional staff members in assessing and helping pupils solve health, attitude, and learning problems.
13. Communicates with parents and pupil personnel staff members on the individual pupil’s progress and development.
14. Maintains attendance accounting and business service as required.
15. Develops and participates in the sponsorship of student activities and faculty committees.
16. Acts as a resource person on an interdepartmental level to relate appropriate aspects of his/her subject area to other subject areas
17. Works to establish and maintain open lines on communication with students and their parents concerning the academic and behavioral progress of all assigned students.
Tagged as: Coach, Teacher, Trainer
Position Summary: Posting dates: 04/13/2020 to 04/21/2020 or until filled 2020-2021 School Year 1.0 FTE Requirements Must have appropriate MN...Apply For This Job
Position Summary: Posting dates: 04/15/2020 to 04/23/2020 or until filled 2019-2020 School Year Total FTE: .967 FTE .667 FTE at...Apply For This Job
PT (80% of FT) – Lower / Middle School SPANISH TEACHER Reports To: · The Spanish Teacher will report to...Apply For This Job
Posting Number H00003P Quick Link for Position http://jobs.uafs.edu/postings/338 Working Title Tutor, Gordon Kelley Academic Success Center (Part-Time) Position Number 18-32-P010...Apply For This Job
Job Description CACI has a contingent opening for a Leadership Coach in our Pearl Harbor, H location. This individual will...Apply For This Job
Job Description RSU5 DURHAM-FREEPORT-POWNAL Gifted and Talented Education (GaTE) Teacher (.7 FTE) Fall 2020 District The GaTE teacher responsibilities will...Apply For This Job