FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
1. Performs any combination of a variety of clerical services for the school staff, such as opening and distributing mail, answering the phone, taking and forwarding messages, typing classroom materials and /or correspondence, copying classroom and/or office materials, laminating, preparing and distributing informational flyers, preparation of progress reports.
2. Supervises or assists with supervision of students during breakfast and lunch hours, recesses, loading/unloading of buses; schedules field trips and special buses as required; schedules special student appointments with teachers or counselors upon request.
3. Prepares posters, special displays and/or other materials for school bulletin boards and special mailings.
4. Orders and maintains inventory of various supplies and equipment required by the school.
5. May take incoming absenteeism phone calls and track student attendance/tardiness and assist with administration of the attendance program.
6. May respond to requests from students or parents for assistance and solicit parent volunteers to help with school functions.
7. May assist with preparation of information necessary for various reports submitted to the district and/or collect and deposit miscellaneous monies for the school.
8. May assist with cataloging of books and maintenance of the school library or videotape inventory; or have responsibility for administration of the cable channel at the school.
9. May make arrangements or assist with coordinating special functions or events at the school.
1. May serve as back-up for the school nurse/clinic at lunch or
in the event of absence.
2. May assist in the principal’s office and with other special projects as may be assigned.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
Tagged as: Coach, Teacher, Trainer
Description: KinderCare Education is the nation’s leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a...Apply For This Job
On an on-call and as needed basis, responsible to follow the classroom Lead Teacher’s directions in order to implement the...Apply For This Job
Description Seeking full-time Secondary Math teachers for the 2020-21 school year at multiple partner school sites (school-specific role descriptions available...Apply For This Job
Position Type: Special Education/Mild Interventions Date Posted: 6/16/2020 Location: Munster High School Date Available: 09/28/2020 Closing Date: 08/03/2020 This is...Apply For This Job
Full time 30 – 40 hours per week. We are a year-round Pre-School and childcare with hours from 5:30am –...Apply For This Job
Holy Family High School is currently seeking innovative, experienced and qualified candidates for a High School English teaching position for...Apply For This Job