We have open position available at Innovation Station Child Care located at 2050 S. Calhoun Rd. New Berlin WI 53151! The center is ready to hire new friendly faces! If you enjoy helping young children grow and learn through engaging and fun activities, this is the place for you! Innovation Station stands out by having teachers plan their own lesson plans, create great relationships with families, stay up to date with their education, owners on site ready to help, and so much more. If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to work at, check below for some of the benefits and responsibilities you would have. The center is excited to hear from you!
* Health, Dental, and Vision insurance (company pays 67% of premium)
* Paid vacations
* Paid sick time
* Paid Holidays
* Free or reduced child care
* Simple IRA with 3% company match
* Paid training
* We participate in the TEACH
* Tuition reimbursement
· Treating of all children with dignity and respect.
· Maintain safety, care, and nurturance of children at all times. Maintain confidentiality of the children and parents.
· Accountable for the children in your care during the course of your shift, including charting all diaper changes, feedings, and naps.
· Writing notes on the children’s Daily Sheets about their day.
· Attend all staff meetings and recommended required trainings.
· Responsible for knowing and following the policies and procedures of the Center and State Licensing Rules & Regulations.
· Work well with co-workers.
· Meet yearly continuing education requirements. (The center will help you meet this requirement by providing trainings and covering all cost)
· Keep a current Registry certificate.
· Informal assessments of children.
· Must be flexible as to classroom assignment and schedule.
· Planning and implanting lesson plans
· Communicating with parents
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $13.00 /hour
Tagged as: Coach, Teacher, Trainer
QUALIFICATIONS: Prior knowledge of soccer rules and regulations. Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with others as part...Apply For This Job
Community Council of Idaho Migrant & Seasonal Head Start is looking to hire a Preschool Teacher at our El Castillito...Apply For This Job
Must be 16 years old. Pre-K Assistant will not be left unattended with children, but will be supervised at all...Apply For This Job
Description: Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow. They...Apply For This Job
Dubuque Community School District is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an educational and work environment that is safe...Apply For This Job
Assistant Coach – Cheer JobID: 6506 Position Type: X – Extra Duty – Athletics/Activities/Coaching Date Posted: 4/13/2020 Location: Holt High...Apply For This Job