(Note that this job requires relocation to China)
The ISAC University Teaching Program (ISAC-UTP) offers opportunities for foreigners to work at a Chinese public university. Foreign teachers are appointed as language experts at their host universities. You will be teaching your mother tongue to college students. Currently, we are taking applications for the 2020 Fall Term (Job starts Sept. 2020).
University foreign teachers have about 12-20 classes per week, and no office hours; You will work Mon-Fri, usually 3-4 days a week. Your host university will provide almost everything you need including on campus apartment, travel allowance, medical insurance. Although the overall salary is not high, the hourly pay is fairly good as you work fewer hours, and it is fairly easy to save. University teaching jobs provide probably the best work-life balance among all ESL jobs. There is also less pressure as it belongs to the public education sector and more activities as you will have co-teachers and a lot of lovely students who are willing to talk and learn. We welcome both new and experienced teachers to join us for the 2020-21 school year!
About Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics
Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics (hereinafter referred to as JUFE), founded in 1923, is located in Nanchang, the capital city of Jiangxi Province. It’s a well-known university in China, ranking 7th among all the universities of Finance and Economics.
JUFE has 16 teaching colleges, including School of Business Administration, School of Taxation and Public Administration, School of Accounting, School of International Trade and Economics, School of Economics, School of Finance, School of Statistics, School of Information Management, School of Tourism and Urban Management, School of Software and Internet of Things (UF Software College), School of Foreign Languages, School of Humanities, Law School, School of Arts, School of Physical Education (Department of National Defense Education), School of Philosophy. Besides, JUFE has 20,718 undergraduates, 5,244 master’s degree studens and 424 doctoral degree students.
Apply directly on our website: https://www.isacteach.com/job/jiangxi-university-of-finance-and-economics-english/
English Teacher Job Description
1. English speaker.
2. Health Condition: Applicants should be in good health condition, and no mental illness.
3. Personality: Interested in Chinese culture and language; A passion for teaching, dedication to students;Friendly manner;Open-minded and good communication skills Easy-going.
4. No criminal records on file. (A non-criminal record procured by the police station of teachers’ residence country is necessary for applying the working permit in China).
5. Required to teach at the Nanchang Campus and the Gongqing City Campus. There are shuttle buses coming from and to the two campuses daily, about 40 minutes away.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in any discipline. An English or Education degree is considered preferred.
2. TESOL, TEFL or CELTA diploma, Pass at C grade or above
3. Minimum of 2 years’ English teaching experience preferred
1. Base Salary: 7,500-9,000 yuan per month depending on your qualification.
2. Fully paid winter vacation; summer vacation will be paid if the teacher renews the contract
3. International Travelling Allowance: 13,000 yuan per year for American, Canadian citizens, 10,000 yuan per year for Europe, UK, Australia citizens. (Need to deduct the tax)
4. Water & Electricity Allowance: 500 RMB/month.
5. Free accommodation: private furnished apartment on campus.
6. Overall Monthly Salary: RMB 9,000 – 10,500/month
You are able to save about USD $8,000 – $14,000 after one year. In the meantime you can explore a foreign culture and work in a rather relaxed setting.
1. Basic workload: 16 teaching periods per week. Overtime payments if teaches exceed basic working hours,100 yuan per hour for the overtime payment, and will be calculated and paid together at the end of each semester. (Need to deduct the tax)
2. Free transportation once a week for shopping in the city center
3. JUFE will organize foreign teachers free to go on a one-day trip near Nanchang city once a semester.
4. Support from the Office of International Cooperation and Exchange
You are expected to arrive at the university before Sept. 1st, 2020 for the Fall Semester.
JUFE and ISAC will guide you through the Work Visa Application process
More Info: https://www.isacteach.com/
Job Board: https://www.isacteach.com/job/
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $1,135.00 to $1,419.00 /month
Full Time Opportunity:
Tagged as: Coach, Teacher, Trainer
Position Type: Middle School Teaching Date Posted: 4/14/2020 Location: Hermantown Middle School Closing Date: 5/1/2020 Hermantown Schools ISD #700 is...Apply For This Job
Full-Time Certified 5th Grade Math/Science Teacher for the 2020-2021 school yearHoly Trinity Parish School in St. Matthews is seeking a...Apply For This Job
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Posting Details: Full-time, regular position Also includes White Pine and Garfield elementary schools. Posting closes at 5:00 p.m....Apply For This Job
Are you looking for a position with the best one-hour workout in the world and associating yourself with the hottest...Apply For This Job
Position: CrossFit CoachLocation: Sacramento, CA Shift Hours: Hours will vary with class needs but may range from 10 hours to...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a qualified Preschool Teacher to prepare small children for kindergarten by easing them into organized education....Apply For This Job