Virtual Tutoring Position
Multiple Locations in Middlesex and Union County Available
Positions Available at In Facility location in Old Bridge NJ
We seek to hire the best, most talented professionals to join our growing team. If you are a qualified, caring and dedicated teaching professional, interested in developing and motivating students, we’ll give you the opportunity to do what you love to do – teach!
The Elite Tutoring Academy was founded by New Jersey school teachers and administrators who are dedicated to seeing every student succeed. The programs that we develop are aligned with the New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards, and the newly adopted Common Core Standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
· provide academic instruction to individuals or small groups
· help students to improve their grades
· Assess students’ academic needs and craft individualized plans that support learning success.
· Successfully and professionally teach students to fit their individual needs
· Service existing clients’ concerns and questions
Qualifications and Skills
· MUST have a strong background in Mathematics subjects.
· Great interpersonal skills including communication and critical thinking
· Minimum 1 year of experience in the education field
· Minimum of 1 year of experience in tutoring/teaching in specialized education fields.
· Credentialed tutors and/or graduate degrees are a requirement
· Must be able to tap into what motivates each individual student and adjust their approach accordingly.
· Be able to create lesson plans
· Should be comfortable with dealing with students in difference age groups and learning capabilities
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $0.00 /hour
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
Tagged as: Coach, Teacher, Trainer
Position Summary: Thousands of Minnesota kids need help in reading and you can make all the difference. Offer your time,...Apply For This Job
Summary of Position Under the direction of the Director, an Academic Tutor at Lattice Educational Services is responsible for the...Apply For This Job
Goal: The SMS Library/Media Center should be the heart of the school; a learning commons offering programs and materials to...Apply For This Job
The Kindergarten Teacher is responsible for general classroom management and supervision of the five year old children, which includes the...Apply For This Job
Job Description Cranston Public Schools is seeking a qualified Coach for Froshmore Football. Position Type: After school/Evening Positions Available: 1...Apply For This Job
Our school is in need of a Pre-K Assistant teacher to help with the general supervision and management of our...Apply For This Job