Virtual Tutoring Position
Multiple Locations in Middlesex and Union County Available
Positions Available at In Facility location in Old Bridge NJ
We seek to hire the best, most talented professionals to join our growing team. If you are a qualified, caring and dedicated teaching professional, interested in developing and motivating students, we’ll give you the opportunity to do what you love to do – teach!
The Elite Tutoring Academy was founded by New Jersey school teachers and administrators who are dedicated to seeing every student succeed. The programs that we develop are aligned with the New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards, and the newly adopted Common Core Standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
· provide academic instruction to individuals or small groups
· help students to improve their grades
· Assess students’ academic needs and craft individualized plans that support learning success.
· Successfully and professionally teach students to fit their individual needs
· Service existing clients’ concerns and questions
Qualifications and Skills
· MUST have a strong background in Mathematics subjects.
· Great interpersonal skills including communication and critical thinking
· Minimum 1 year of experience in the education field
· Minimum of 1 year of experience in tutoring/teaching in specialized education fields.
· Credentialed tutors and/or graduate degrees are a requirement
· Must be able to tap into what motivates each individual student and adjust their approach accordingly.
· Be able to create lesson plans
· Should be comfortable with dealing with students in difference age groups and learning capabilities
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $0.00 /hour
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
Tagged as: Coach, Teacher, Trainer
Posted: July 20, 2020 Lead Teachers – Classrooms We are growing our program and need qualified lead teachers before the...Apply For This Job
Responsible for instructing secondary level students in appropriate subject area in coordination with current curriculum and within the framework of...Apply For This Job
Job Summary This position is located in Wilkes Barre, PA. The teacher assistant will be responsible for collaborating with teachers...Apply For This Job
Rocky Mountain Development Council’s Head Start Program is seeking applicants for a Teacher Assistant in Townsend, 30 hours/week, approximately 41...Apply For This Job
Montessori Qualified Teacher with Montessori Diploma. Willing Worker Team player Flexible to teach 3-4 yr old or 4-5 yr old...Apply For This Job
Summary Southern NH Services is interviewing for school year teaching positions opening this fall. Join the Head Start team and...Apply For This Job